Sunday, January 24, 2010

What To Do?

It's a cold Sunday in New England with nothing on the schedule.  There are many enticing options, however:

  • Catch up on TV and DVD's: American Idol, Caprica, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, BSG: The Plan, Star Trek VI
  • Bake something (or many things)
  • Transpose that googlemaps satellite shot of my yard into a template for garden planning
  • Actually do garden planning
  • Read some of the garden blogs I've recently started reading
  • Sift through the people I'm following on Twitter, to weed out the inactive ones or those that I just don't actually find as interesting as I had thought they might be
  • Pat my cat for hours on end (he requested that I add this to the list)
  • Play Wii Fit Plus (the healthy alternative to almost every other option on the list)
  • Order seeds and plant starts
  • Upload all the pictures that have accumulated on my cameras (iPhone and digital SLR)
  • Read some of the travel blogs I've been neglecting
  • Reorganize my office (who am I kidding?)
  • Read some of the books that are piling up next to my chair
So many choices.  I think a good place to start would be a nice cup of tea.  After all, it is a cold Sunday morning in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment