Saturday, March 13, 2010

In the course of trying to figure out what happened with the long post on the down events with associated up events, I encountered another up.  The Blogpress app claimed it posted, but it in fact had not.  The post wasn't even listed in the history in the app, which is usually complete.  While checking the various settings to see if I had screwed something up, I discovered the facebook and twitter connect features.  I set them up, and now I can easily send links to posts to my facebook and twitter accounts.  Yet another plus from a minus.

The biggest plus from a minus today, though: after spending 6.5 hours at the Apple Store or wandering the mall waiting for some procedure or another to be attempted on Julie's MacBook, including a 1 hour and 52 minute call with Apple Support (including a brief conversation with an actual iTunes representative - which is apparently unheard of - I let the Apple Store Genius who was assisting us get on the phone because he was acting like we had a direct line to god), Julie's iTunes is now fully functional once again.

But bottom line - how could the day be all that bad?  I started it off by pre-ordering an iPad, followed up by listening to some of my favorite gardening podcasts.  Can it really get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment